Part of the stunning new ‘British Bloom’ collection in the RHS Gifts for Gardeners series, this twine in a tin carries a gorgeously bold and beautiful design of dahlias and peonies, some of the most beloved blooms in the garden. And with these garden classics hot horticultural favourites once again, this design definitely has its finger firmly on the fashion pulse! The blooms have been carefully selected from the RHS Lindley Library, and include early nineteenth century botanical illustrations and watercolours dating back to the 1630s.
- The tin is crafted in strong galvanized steel, with a tough powder coating.
- The lid features a hole to dispense just enough twine for the job at hand, keeping everything tidy and tangle-free.
- This twine in a tin will certainly beautify your shed, greenhouse, kitchen or office.
- Diameter is 8cm and height is 12.5cm.
- Powder coated galvanized steel.
- Contains 120m of 3-ply jute twine.