- The WOLF-Garten Grubber has an extra bend in the prongs designed to travel with the surface of the ground.
- Meaning no more hacking the soil to break it down!
- This cultivating tool head is ideal for vegetable and flower gardens so you can easily control your work area, alleviating damage to the surrounding plants.
- Ideal for breaking up soil between plants in beds and borders.
- Sharp pointed tines for hard and stony ground.
- Premium, cold-rolled, 3-layer German steel prongs for durability.
- Width is 9 cm.
- Head only, suited to the 140cm Hardwood or Aluminium handles.
The world’s best garden tools, since 1922. Made in Germany and guaranteed to stand the test of time. WOLF-Garten garden tools are with you for life, not just a season! Featuring the unique Multi-Star Click System, you can get more tools for less money and less storage room. With 15 handle options and 70 attachment options, simply buy one handle which can be used with multiple attachments.
Thankfully, they’re also ergonomically designed with the operator in mind and tested by real gardeners, to ensure that they are easy on the back and hands. There is truly a WOLF-Garten tool for every job around your home and garden. Whether it’s cleaning windows and gutters safely from the ground, cutting high branches with the saws and pole loppers or standing up while weeding, they have you, the gardener, in mind.
The tools are crafted with passion, using the highest grade steel, timber and handle materials. In today’s age of disposable products (like rakes and shovels that break too easily, or secateurs that soon get blunt and rusty), its nice to know that you can still buy premium quality garden tools that are built to last.