- The RS5000 Wolf-Garten Professional Anvil Secateurs feature an ergonomic handle with soft rubber insert for a firm grip while cutting.
- With a non stick hardened steel blade that is made to hold an edge for longer and 30 degree cutting angle for reduced hand stress.
- The blade is also replaceable to bring the secateurs back to as-new cutting performance should you ever need it.
- Featuring an internal spring system also means that the spring will not get caught, rust over time or fall off.
- The anvil design of the RS5000 provides the strongest cutting power.
- It is ideal for pruning dead sticks, Eucalyptus hardwoods and anything else you throw at it.
- Will easily cut branches up to 25mm in diameter.
- For right and left handed use with one-handed locking.
- Made of aluminium for quality and durability.
- WOLF-Garten secateurs are designed to last a lifetime, not just a season or two.
- Made in Germany and guaranteed 10 years for both domestic and commercial applications.
The world’s best garden tools, since 1922. Made in Germany and guaranteed to stand the test of time. WOLF-Garten garden tools are with you for life, not just a season! Featuring the unique Multi-Star Click System, you can get more tools for less money and less storage room. With 15 handle options and 70 attachment options, simply buy one handle which can be used with multiple attachments.
Thankfully, they’re also ergonomically designed with the operator in mind and tested by real gardeners, to ensure that they are easy on the back and hands. There is truly a WOLF-Garten tool for every job around your home and garden. Whether it’s cleaning windows and gutters safely from the ground, cutting high branches with the saws and pole loppers or standing up while weeding, they have you, the gardener, in mind.
The tools are crafted with passion, using the highest grade steel, timber and handle materials. In today’s age of disposable products (like rakes and shovels that break too easily, or secateurs that soon get blunt and rusty), its nice to know that you can still buy premium quality garden tools that are built to last.